Wednesday 6 May 2015

My heart's cry

                 You have left me behind with a dark deep empty space.All I think of is the beautiful days spent together without sensing the great disaster which has awaited my way. Repeatedly why? who? are the two interrogative villains  which taunt and stab my angelic peace of mind.Nobody can imagine the pain and torture one undergoes after the loss of a soul mate.

                   I can't bring you back even if i think a thousand times. My life has become numb, frustrated and tensed. Many people can cross our life. But one's presence and loss can either bring a beautiful bloom or a destructive hailstorm. Daily battle with my mind ends in bloodshed which evacuates through my eyes. Wish i could hold your hands, wish i could borrow your shoulders, wish i could get enlightened by your magical beam of smile, wish we could giggle and cry together.

                    I always know that you can never depart from me, I know you can hear my heart's scream a million times how much i miss you. Thank you for showing the real meaning of love and companionship. As long as i am there in this world you are remembered and your memories are cherished. Love you.

3 comments:

  1. Welldone my dear!!!!! Beautiful thoughts for the everloving soul..😇😇😇👭👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sequence of words. Heart touching. 😢👏👌

    ReplyDelete